Monday, May 12, 2008

So Much Going On!

Hi everyone! Well, once more I had a call yesterday evening from Sister Nelson. She called because Jed approached her at church and asked her if she would call me for him, wish me a happy Mother's Day, and tell me that he loves me. She said he is the sweetest boy there and she just loves him. The other thing that she told me was that he is definately going to graduate on May 23. LOL...there had been some concerns about that because he had called last week and let me know that they were taking him to the Naval Hospital because they thought maybe he had hairline fractures in both of his heels and that if he did they would be dropping him from his plattoon to the Medical Rehab thing again and that he wouldn't be able to graduate with this class. However, from what Sister Nelson said, they decided not to drop him and he is still graduating as planned. So, YAY Jed! Way to go, Buddy! I am so happy for him. This is what he has wanted to do all of his life. It is so great to know that he can accomplish his dreams!
Well, as much as I love my house, we have to give it up. We were already paying over $1,000 a month for rent and the landlord needs to raise it. We just can't afford to pay anymore, so we have to go, sniff! But, Heavenly Father has answered our prayers once more, and we got a call from a Brother in our ward who is a realtor and he had a house that is owned by the mother of one of our other ward members. They decided to go ahead and list it for rent so he called me. I love the house and it is right in our neighborhood and is much more affordable. Not only is the rent less but it is a single story that doesn't have huge vaulted ceilings so the utilities are going to be much more affordable. YAY! They are also not going to charge us a deposit and are allowing us to move our stuff in now so that we don't have to do it all at once at the end of the month and we can start deep cleaning the old house. It all worked out very well for us. After a year then we have the option to buy as well.
As far as my business goes, I am no longer doing any in home child care, well almost. I have one little boy that comes from about 6 in the morning to 7:30 when he goes to school, but that's it. I am not taking on anymore new children because my Granny Nanny business is really taking off now. I love it! All I had to do was post about it on some of my blogs!
Well, I need to get off of here. I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

No comments: